Monday, May 16, 2011

Time Flies

(Mother's Day 35 1/2 weeks pg)

Only 9 days left til we get to meet our third little girl! I've been busy doing lots of cleaning and such to get ready for the baby. When I think I'm ready, I always seem to find another project to do. I'm trying to take advantage of every free moment cause I know once she's born, I'll be busier than ever!!

(painting I did above the crib in Baby K's room)

Today I went for my last ultrasound. Baby K weighs 6.1 pounds and is in the 15% for growth, which is good for her, since she's a two-vessel cord baby. (Most babies have 3-vessels). Everything is fine and she will just be smaller than the 'normal' baby, which is fine with me...I get to enjoy the 'newborn' stage a little longer =)


Katrin and Kallie are super excited about being big sisters. Kallie loves to listen to my belly. She has to have her ear up to my belly button in order to 'hear' the baby. She always has something funny to say about what she thinks the baby is doing. Katrin loves to feel the baby kicking and is always kissing my belly. I think they will be great big sisters, but I'm sure, they will be jealous too! When does sibling rivalry end?!?!


I go on the 24th for my amniocenteses (to be sure her lungs are fully developed) then I have my c-section on the 25th. Please pray that all goes well!

No comments: